361 Real Estate Werribee & Bhanu Dahiya presents this beautifully presented and well cared family home. Situated in Hoppers Crossing's most prestigious and sought-after "Bellbridge Estate". This home offers versatile living at its very best. Being located within the short stroll to Bellbridge Primary School, Bus routes, Skeleton Creek, Parks and other amenities like Hoppers Crossing Station, Werribee Plaza, Mercy Hospital and Wyndham Village Shopping Centre.
Using only the highest quality fixtures and fittings, everything about this home boasts style, quality and elegance. This home is infused with radiant sunlight delivers the ultimate family lifestyle.
Comprising of 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite & built in robe. An open plan design provides two living zones. The hostess kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher overlooks the meals and family living arrangements.
Not only there is ample space indoor but outdoor also covered with a big pergola. Most attractive part of the house is the studio space behind the main house which comes with its own kitchen access. This is proudly owner built and architecturally designed home features only the best with not a single corner cut.
• Positioned on massive block 740 m2 approximately.
• Three generous sized bedrooms with all carpets and paint job in good condition.
• Ducted heating and Split Air condition system
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe.
• Kitchen area with best quality 900mm stainless steel appliances and timber cabinets.
• Massive outdoor entertaining area/BBQ area with covered pergola.
• Side access to the backyard.
• Established low maintenance backyard.
Inspections are a must to truly appreciate the style and low maintenance of this home!
Call Bhanu 0430 177 999 today to organise an inspection for this fabulous family retreat.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must for all inspections