Ideally located only 25 Kms (approx) from Melbourne CBD & only a few minutes' drive to Tarneit train station, shopping centres, easy freeway access, close to all basic amenities. There is nothing left for you to do but to sit back, relax and start enjoying this exceptional home.
Sitting on an east facing allotment of 750m2 (approx.) in the heart of the exclusive and prestigious estate in Tarneit, this property entails some impressive focal points such as - master with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, three generously sized bedrooms, light enriched open plan living, designer kitchen complete with ample cabinetry and bench space finished with quality stainless appliances.
The list does not stop there, the home with its impeccable presentation offers:
• Master with full en suite & walk in robes
• Three other huge bedrooms with built in robes
• Central bathroom well connected to other bedrooms
• A separate open family/meals arrangement overlooking the stunning contemporary kitchen with bench tops, stainless steel appliances, and ample of cupboard space
• A beautiful covered alfresco with huge but low maintenance back yard perfect for kids to play or get together with friends and family
• Ducted heating and split air conditioners keep you comfortable all year long
• Double remote car garage with rear access to backyard
• Massive side access from both sides will suit buyers looking for caravan, trailer, boat access
A remarkable home that is sure to impress the fussiest of buyers, with all the bells and whistles ready for a family to move in and enjoy.
Please contact Piyush on 0450 547 361 or Saket on 0430 390 038 to arrange your inspection today and a chance to secure this Family Haven with nothing left to do but move in, you better be quick.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must for all inspections.