361 Real Estate Werribee & Bhanu Dahiya presents this beautifully presented and well cared Dennis Family Home located in the highly sought after Harpley Estate.
Located within the ever popular Harpley will be an easy escape from the city. It is well-served by major road networks and public transport, including bus and rail services located close by, including the Wyndham Vale and Werribee railway stations. This would be a perfect first home or investment property to get your foot in the door!
With plans in place for a future waterfront town centre, train station and link to the Princes Freeway this home is centred amongst a wide array of community facilities. Don't miss this opportunity for a dream lifestyle!
The home itself offers in impeccable condition:
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Separate study/additional living space on entry
• Huge master suite with ensuite, walk in robe
• Formal living room/theatre
• Designer kitchen/meals/family living arrangement
• Kitchen boasts quality appliances including 900mm upright stove, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, feature tiled splashback, 20mm stone bench tops, large walk in pantry
• Remote control double garage with internal access
• Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens
• Outdoor alfresco area overlooking the backyard space
• Abundance of storage throughout the home
• Quality appointments include; blinds, ducted heating, evaporative cooling
Offered to market first time this Brand New immaculately presented Dennis Family Home is sure to impress any astute buyer and gives a great opportunity to buy their first home or add to their property portfolio.
Call Bhanu today on 0430 177 999 to organise an inspection for this fabulous family retreat.
Photo ID is a must for all inspections
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist