361 Degrees is proud to present this beautiful character filled country weatherboard home
- Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans and heavy drapery
- Open plan living with a country style kitchen with wooden cabinetry, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space, ample room for a large dining table, living area features a decorative fire place and French doors leading out to well established manicured gardens
- Second large, expansive living area with built in cabinetry and fluted heater
- Two large bathrooms
- 83 acres (approx) of land, perfect for livestock with existing horse breeding infrastructure, the eastern two thirds of the site are perfect for grazing.
- Mains water connected and main sealed road.
The property is located north of the township of Little River, between Melbourne and Geelong. The site is within the Wyndham Local Government are and is zoned Green Wedge Zone (GWZ) and within close proximity of Little River Primary School approx. 3kms, Little River Train Station approx, 3kms and the Avalon Airport approx. 14kms
Inspection by appointment